LED adjustable optics thermoplastic emergency unit, white and black housing.
- Long life, efficient, ultra bright white LED lamp heads.
- 1.0 watt (8 LEDs x 0.125W) per head.
- High performance, chrome-plated metallized reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
- Two adjustable LED lamp heads provide optimal center-to-center spacing.
- Dual 120/277 voltage standard.
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 3.6V long life, maintenance-fre, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Universal knockout pattern on back plate for surface mount, snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
- Knockout for conduit applications.
Injection-molded, engineering grade,5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery prorated for five years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL Listed for damp locations (0°C - 50°C).
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS