LED wet location 2 head emergency light unit, cold weather heater included, 120/277V.
- Sealed and gasketed weather proof lamp heads with high performance chrome-plated metallized reflector and tempered glass lenses for optimal light distribution.
- Long lasting efficient ultra efficient ultra bright while LED lamp heads.
- 1.875 watt (15 LEDs x 0.125) per head.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 9.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Remote capacity of 3.7 watt standard in operating temperatures of 0°C - 50°C.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- External mounting brackets for simplified surface mounting.
- Knockout for conduit applications.
- Corrosion-resistant 5VA flame retardant UV-stabilized polycarbonate in gray or black finisih.
- Sealed and gasketed housing with hinged cover.
- Sealed test switch.
CEC: Certified to CEC under Title 20 Regulations.
WARRANTY / LISTING
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery prorated for five years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL Listed for wet locations (-20°C - 50°C).
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS