The SENSORWORX® family of line voltage ceiling mount occupancy sensors provides a compact control solution capable of switching lighting loads without requiring a powerpack. SENSORWORX products utilize the latest passive infrared technology and digital signal processing techniques to provide unmatched detection performance. Additionally SENSORWORX units are available with an integrated microphone to provide overlapping passive acoustic occupancy detection for rooms with obstructions. Enhanced options for this sensor family include a photocell that will override lights off if sufficient ambient light is present and active daylight harvesting for 0-10V lighting.
- 8 to 15 ft (2.44 to 4.57 m) mounting height recommended for small and large motion lenses. For 15 to 40 ft (2.44 to 12.20 m) mounting heights use high bay lens.
- Detection range improves when walking across beams as compared to into beams.
- Lenses can be swapped in field if necessary, contract technical support for assistance.
Line voltage sensors are self-contained units that directly power from and switch 120/277 VAC. Typically they are used to control areas where a single sensor's coverage area is sufficient for the entire space.
- Private Restrooms
- Copy Rooms
- Small Offices
- Conference Rooms
- Break Rooms
- Walk-In Closets
- Operating Voltage: MVOLT (120-277 VAC)
- Load Ratings: 800W @ 120 VAC|1200W @ 277 VAC
- Load Types: Tungsten, Ballasts, LED
- Dimming Capacity (-D Option): 50mA
- Dimming Compatibility: 0-10V VDC Ballasts or Drivers Compliant with IEC 60929 Annex E.2
- Operating Temp: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) -Standard, -40° F/C (with -HE Option)
- Relative Humidity: 0-95% Non-Condensing, Indoor Use Only
- Color: White