From the Royal Pacific Lighting, this 6” Airtight Incandescent Recessed Housing is available with or without socket bracket. It is ETL and cETL certified for damp location and meets Washington’s State energy code for restricted airflow.
||6" White Open Trim 150W Max. PAR38/BR40
||6" Shower Trim with Lexan Fresnel Lens 60W Max. A19
||6" Black Baffle 150W Max. PAR38/BR40
||6" Black Baffle 75W Max. PAR30/BR30
||6" Shower Trim with Lexan Flat Opal Albalite Lens 60W Max. A19
||6" Eyeball 75W Max. PAR30/BR30
||6" Open Trim 75W Max. PAR30/BR30
||6" Shower Trim with Lexan Drop Opal Lens 60W Max. A19
||6" White Baffle 150W Max. PAR38/BR40
||6" White Baffl 75W Max. PAR30/BR30
||6" Brushed Aluminum Reflector 75W Max. PAR30/BR30
||6" Specular Clear Reflector 75W Max. PAR30/BR30 23W Max. CFL
- Connectors: 3 part quick connectors pre-installed in all J Boxes
- Construction: New construction
- Thermal Protection: Protected against misuse of insulation and improper wiring.
- IC Rating: IC rated for direct contact with non cellulose type insulation.
- J Box: Listed for feed through wiring (4 in - 4 out) and seven 1/2" knockouts.
- Bar hangers: Pre installed allowing for position at any point w/ in a 24" joist span. Can be turned 90° on plaster frame, & to fit T-bar spine w/out additional clamps for use in drop ceilings.
- Nails: Pre installed capitive nails on bar hangers.
- Wattage: Up to 90W
- Voltage: 120V-60Hz
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Lamp: A19, PAR30/38, BR30/38, LED retro
- ETL/UL: ETL and cETL certified for damp location
- Meets Washington’s State energy code for restricted airflow
- Socket is adjustable for proper positioning of different lamps types.
- Adjusts to fit up to 1-1/4" ceiling thickness.
- 7-1/2" height allows use in 2" x 8" joist construction.